Welcome!

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firered834

PostSubject: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 pm

TURN UP YOUR VOLUME THE TWO BROS. IS SCREAMING THROUGH THE WOODS. LOL

Last edited by firered834 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/firered834?ref=profile
Jay2

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Dude, you are f*ckin crazy. The video does no justice for the actual speed you were going. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mnsbr.com
Fitz

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firered834

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm

I want to mount a vid. cam on the bike one on the speedo and one on my helmet and do the whole road from hwy 2 to hwy 4 and film all the corners on one vid. Anyone have cam's to do that. this was taken with a shitty camera.
Back to top Go down
firered834

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Jay2 wrote:
I could check into a group buy on the GoPro Hero Cam 5mp. We sell them at work and I know a few people that want them, including myself. Pretty trick little unit. I got to play with one mounted in a Viper at Heartland Park last weekend.

Hey i might know someone that has one of these units. I just saw it on his bike at the stunt show last weekend in sprit valley. i'll hit him up he is also a member on here. His screen name is stuntrida
Back to top Go down
RC_Hoov

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am

Any tackdays in your future Red? You really should gear up and get out there.
I'd even put a 100$ on your winning the "new riders race" when you got your CRA race license.

I can't get time off for Friday practice, but I should be out there racing again in August. pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firered834

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 am

RC_Hoov wrote:
Any tackdays in your future Red? You really should gear up and get out there.
I'd even put a 100$ on your winning the "new riders race" when you got your CRA race license.

I can't get time off for Friday practice, but I should be out there racing again in August. pirat

LOL, Al you know how many times i've been told i should get into racing! Man i would love to if i was 10 yrs. younger i prob. would. Im getting too old and dont heal as well as i use to when i crash and we all know if your on the track you really push it and its almost a given your gonna go down if your in it to win it. It would really be a blast to try but being a fat man and at 42 yrs. old i suppose its not the best combo to start racing. lol!
Back to top Go down
verticalization

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

[quote="firered834"]
RC_Hoov wrote:
It would really be a blast to try but being a fat man and at 42 yrs. old i suppose its not the best combo to start racing. lol!

no excuses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firered834

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:54 am

[quote="verticalization"]
firered834 wrote:
RC_Hoov wrote:
It would really be a blast to try but being a fat man and at 42 yrs. old i suppose its not the best combo to start racing. lol!

no excuses!

Ok Eric, I'll get into it but you pay my Health ins. lol!
Back to top Go down
GSXR23

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

[quote="firered834"]
verticalization wrote:
firered834 wrote:
RC_Hoov wrote:

no excuses!

Eric...I'd say its worth it to get red to start racing, start poolin your $$$ together! lol Razz

...Btw red, who pays your health insurance now...when your going 170 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firered834

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 pm

[quote="GSXR23"]
firered834 wrote:
verticalization wrote:
firered834 wrote:
RC_Hoov wrote:

no excuses!

Eric...I'd say its worth it to get red to start racing, start poolin your $$$ together! lol Razz

...Btw red, who pays your health insurance now...when your going 170 lol!

On the streets you really dont hang it all out there for alot of reasons. I know if i were to get some track time i'd really get into it and i'd prob. be over my head now and then, so crashing on the track is almost a given. It would be a blast to go to the track with Alex and give it a try with someone that has the track time to lend a few pointers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors   

Back to top Go down

firered 155mph. into a corner on hwy 15 behind Two Harbors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northland Motoring :: Motoring Media :: Media-
Jump to: