Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From Superior but Joining from Iraq

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fergyR6

PostSubject: From Superior but Joining from Iraq   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello all riders! My name is cody I'm from superior and live out on Lake Amnicon. I'm currently deployed to Iraq with the U.S. Army and stationed outside Baghdad, but on the bright side ill be returning in a few months. Coming home will be hard because it will be winter and all I have been dreaming about here is riding. I went home on my 15 day leave in july and picked up a 2000 yamaha R6 for an awesome price. I bought the bike the second day i got home and rode every day while i was home. After getting used to the bike me and a few of my buddies had went on some awesome rides and had one hell of a time doing stunts. While I was at home i had to buy a new rear tire it was shot when i bought the bike. I also bought a new shift riding jacket, new Alpinestarz 50/50 riding boots and a nice set of gloves. Sincce then i have bought; 13.5-1 compression pistons which are over bore so it will be a 636 when complete, also a hinson clutch basket and new plates, velocity stacks for the carbs, ignition advancer, and a lowering link. I have a lot more mods to come but I have to get home first. I hope to see you on the roads next summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay2

PostSubject: Re: From Superior but Joining from Iraq   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Welcome aboard. You'll come to notice that the site is entirely dead in the off season. There's always a lot of people out when it's nice. At least 1-2 group rides a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mnsbr.com
fergyR6

PostSubject: Re: From Superior but Joining from Iraq   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 am

That's alright, i wont be home for a 2 months yet and this summer I really plan on riding a lot this coming summer to make up for all the time i didnt get to ride this summer!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Superior but Joining from Iraq   

Back to top Go down

From Superior but Joining from Iraq
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northland Motoring :: Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: